2015年5月6日星期三

The most stressful period is the forth year in my college life. At that time, I had to complete my academic paper for graduation. However, at the same time, I got a offer of a security company in which I always dreamed to seek a job. Of course, I accepted the job immediately. At first, I was a probation worker. To become a formal worker, I must market ¥6,000,000 financial product of our company to the customer and I was required to get the securities consultant license during 6 months. I really felt depressed with such a huge project. To achieve my goal, I worked as a special street peddler. The reason why I said I was "special" is that the customer did not need to pay for the consultation service from me. In return, they must spend some time on hearing me introduce the financial products of our company to them. I set the consulting table until 10:00 pm every night when there were few people in the street. Then, I went home to prepare the text for consultant license and do my graduation paper. I only had 5 hours to sleep everyday. The process was really tough, but the result was good. Finally, I got the huge project done before the deadline and graduated from my university smoothly.
I think stress is not always negative things, sometimes it can be a kind of motive power which is able to push your career or study to a higher level.

没有评论:

发表评论